quarta-feira, 7 de março de 2012


ATIVIDADE DE LÍNGUA INGLESA I

Por Eldam de Sousa Barros.
 _Turn them into the questions:
1. _ She’s American = Is she American?
2. _ They’re English = Are they English?
3. _ You’re French = Are you French?

_ Say about yourself!
1. My name is Eldam.
2. I come from Brazil.
3. I live in Agricolândia- Piauí.
4. Pedro Leal street, 143th.
5. I’m 40 years old.
6. My e-mail address is dambarros@live.com
7. 
8. Now.
9. I work as watchman in a state school.

_ Where is it?
1. The Royal Ontario Museum?
_ It’s in Ontario / It’s  in Canada.
2. The Prado Museum?
_ It’s in Madrid / It’s in Spain.
3. The Great Wall?
_ It’s in China.
4  . The Empire State Building?
_ It’s in New York / It’s in USA.
5. The Taj Mahal?
_It’s in Agra / It’s in India.
6. The Kremlin?
_ It’s in Moscow / It’s in Russian.

_ Negative Form:
1. It isn’t Ontario/ It isn’t Canada.
2. It isn’t Madrid/ It isn’t Spain.
3. It isn’t China.
4. It isn’t New York / It isn’t USA.
5. It isn’t Agra/ It isn’t India.
6. It isn’t Moscow / It isn’t Russian.

_ Interrogative Form:
1. Is it Ontario? / Is it Canada?
2. Is it Madrid? / Is it Spain?
3. Is it China?
4. Is it New York? / Is it USA?
5. Is it Agra? / Is it India?
6. Is it Moscow? / Is it Russian?

_ Write about   yourself!
Am I a good guy? No. But I try to be a good guy. I think who the love and the goodwill always gonna win. I believe who the life is eternal in a second. I love my family and my friends. I like of music, movies, sports. I like of U2, Roxette, UB40 and others bands of music. If I believe in God? Yes, of course! God is in all. God is life and love.
Hey, Girl! Try make better!



_ Organize the conversation. Number 1 to 5.
A. Hello? Hello, this is Mário.
B. Is Valery there?                                                                         ( 1 )
           ____________________________________________________________
A. Sure. Does she have your number?
B. Yes! She has.                                                                              ( 3 )
_____________________________________________________________
A. I’m sorry, she isn´t here right now. She´s  working.
B. Can you ask her to call me at my work?                                    ( 2 )
______________________________________________________________
A. You’re welcome!
B. Bye.                                                                                            ( 5 )
______________________________________________________________
A. Ok. I’ll tell her.
B. Thank you very much!                                                               ( 4 )
________________________________________________________________

_ Mark ( I ) for informal and ( SF ) semi-informal:
Respostas –
1. (SF)
2. ( I )
3. (SF)

_ Put the words in the correct order:
1. 5:45 – six to a quarter = a quarter to six.
2. 7:30 – past half seven = half past seven.
3. 8:15 – eight quarter past = a quarter past eight.
4. It’s o’clock 11:00 = It’s 11:00 o’clock.

_ Write the numbers in full:
1. 4:00 pm = Four in the afternoon.
2. 5:15 = a quarter past five.
3. 6:45 = a quarter to seven.
4. 8:30 = past half eight.
5. 10 pm = ten in the evening.

- What time is it?
8:30 = It’s half past eight.
7:50 = It’s fifty past seven.
3:10 = It’s a ten past three.
4:15 = It’s  a quarter past four.
2:45 = It’s a quarter to three.
3:50 = It’s a fifty past three.
7:00 = It’s seven o’clock.
10:45 = It’s a quarter to eleven.
11:30 = It’s a past half eleven.
02:15 = It’s a quarter past two.
09:00 = It’s a nine o’clock.
07:10 = It’s a ten past seven.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário